Friday, July 29, 2011

Generation Japanese, Chapter One



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Japanese, 世界中 (Sekaijū).

Last time, Ella got pregnant and we didn't know who the father was.

And here's a random photo of Ella eating cake. Yay, cake!

I hope her child doesn't inherit the nose.

Coke: Whatevs, my offspring are hot.

H: *eyeroll*

So. Pretty.
By the way, you may have noticed I changed the format of the blog. The pictures are still a little small for me, but I don't know how to make them bigger.

And now it's birthday time!

Cocaine.

Hatulja.

She wanted a cane, so I let her have one.

Indy had a prom, but I didn't go date searching as hard for him.

Indy: Oh yeah, I'm hot.
His crush Marie Palmer, ditched him for a dance.

Ella: Oh. Frac.

Ella: BABY'S COMING!

Oh honey... It'll be over in a second!

It's a girl! Looking into her family tree, her father is Bran Starr. I don't know if that's better or worse than guy whose name I don't remember.

Her name is Joyuu which means actress, and she has an imaginary friend! He's named Lucky.
And, since I didn't mention it yet I'll be using transliterations of Japanese words and picking which ones start with J, since obviously there is a different alphabet.

H wanted another tattoo, so I let her get one.

Now that I can adjust the lengths of age stages, infants grow up after just one day. I put the extra two days into the YA and Adult lifespans. I might also adjust the teen stage, it's a little long for me. Right now Ella and Indy will both age up on the same day, and then Indy and Joy will both age up on the same day.

Here's Joy, being pretty darn cute even though she looks a bit cross-eyed. She has Imogen's red eyes and her father's brown hair, that's all I can tell right now.

Also, she's pretty darn cute.

Joy: *is cute*

This is Marie, Indy's crush. I bet she'd be cute if she had a makeover.

Joy: *is cuter than Marie*

There, that's better!
Indy: My talk bubble about you no longer applies. Must have been the goblins.

Joy: *is still cuter than Marie*

I tried to give him some help with her, since she denied him at prom, but she refused again.
Joy: Haha, DENIED! >:D

Indy: What do you mean you don't love me?
Joy: lawl

Indy: My heart, she is broken.

Joy: *is still cuter than Marie, and also Indy*

Indy: FRAC DAMMIT, JOYUU CHIMEREE-ELLIS!
Oh yeah, I forgot to fix their last name... oh well, I kind of like it.

Outside, Ella got an opportunity to tutor Vivi, so I let her. Because one, it led to money, and two, Viv is kind of her only friend right now. Oh, and two part B, Viv is kind of the only one I've really thought of for a spouse for Ella. Sure, she's the same age as Indy, but huge age differences haven't stopped Ella before.

...except Vivi just got a boyfriend her own age. And still has a whole life stage to go. Frac.

Why is the whole family standing on the lawn of this really pretty house?

It's Ambit Arches from Mod the Sims, and it's the family's new home.
I was going to say that the old home wasn't laid out very well and causing traffic jams, which is true, but the truth is I just got bored with it.
I did re-decorate the house a bit, since I had to make a new bedroom for H, Coke, and Immy anyway. And I love decorating.
Here are just a few of the rooms, before we move on:





Joy: *was cuter on the old rug*

...and that's it! That's the furthest I've played. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment