Monday, July 18, 2011

Generation Italian, Chapter Eight



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Italian, In Tutto Il Mondo.

Last time, Issy won prom queen, Ella threw a party, and the parents were going to be home any minute.

Oh hello, there they are!

Coke yelled at Issy and Immy yelled at Ella, but somehow Iato got off easy.

Midway through Coke's lecture, I installed new default faces. I was unsure of it at first, but I think they're a good fit.

In other news, I'm an idiot. I kept complaining that the lighting mod I had installed made my nights too dark: turns out I had the "darker" version installed. I installed the balanced version instead and we're all set now.

Oh, right, I also finally installed that painting mod everyone and their mother has. It's kind of a problem, since now I don't sell paintings as much anymore.

H and Immy show of the new kitchen.

Eventually there will be a little breakfast nook over there, but first I'm saving up to put in another bathroom and a bedroom for Indy when he grows up.

I call this room the future mausoleum. Each heir(ess) and spouse gets a shelf and two wall spaces. One for their portrait, one for miscellaneous things like their diploma, a medal, skill mastery plaques, etc. The shelves are for lights, urns, and anything else interesting in their inventories. H has her flowers from Immy on display.
But the real reason for this photo is to show Ella is chatting with a boy on the phone. His name is Estevan, I believe (I really should write these things down).

Have you seen this girl's face? With the new skins it's even more gorgeous.
At the time of writing there are only a few hours left on the poll, and Ella is winning by a landslide. We'll proceed with the assumption that she will win, since she will unless something drastic happens.

Seriously, this face, look at it.

Ella: My face is pretty, Estevan. Come over and look at it.
Estevan: No thanks. I'm cool.

Ella: But the sun will set soon, and the new lighting mod will make it really pretty for my first kiss.
Estevan: I'll pass.

Ella: But-but your picture in my relationship panel makes it look like you're a catch.
Estevan: Pass, I say!

He is the only mildly-attractive teen in Ella's relationship panel that one of her siblings isn't dating. This is a problem. *hands on hips*

Issy: What about me, do your new faces make me more pretty?
Prettier, and not really. I like Issy the best spouse-, jaw-line- and hobby-wise, but Ella is winning me over.

Iato: And me?
I'm sorry, what were you saying? What's that behind him?

H: zzz... Death...
Hopefully not for a long time, hon.

I zoomed in to see if Immy looked better with the new face, but she kept covering her face with her hand. The view inside behind her reminds me, I wanted to download more clutter for their house. There are only a couple more rooms I want to add before they can start wasting money on making the house even prettier.

And now, cute toddler spam with Indy.





Indy: Oh yeah, I'm cute.

Immy: Rubbish...

Coke: Rubbish...

H: OMG!

H: I was supposed to pay the bills!
Tongue piercing! :)

...wait, WHAT?!

Oh no no no no!

NOOOOOOO I ACTUALLY USE THAT!

Later:
Issy: What smells like burning?

Issy: OMG, it's ME!
Gosh, you're skinny.

Anyway, it's time for birthdays! Indy's growing up into a child (finally). Coke gets to take him to the cake, even though I don't think they've ever interacted at all.
Coke: This is mine?!

Coke: I don't remember making this!

Oh wow... Coke makes cute babies.
Indy: I'm hot.
He grew up in his pjs, so you'll have to wait until next time to see his every-day.

And that's it! Next time... I have no clue, because I haven't played ahead at all. I assume that the teens will grow up and Ella will go spouse hunting.

Maybe even successfully this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment