Friday, July 15, 2011

Generation Italian, Chapter Seven



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Italian, In Tutto Il Mondo.

Last time, baby Indirizzo was born, the kids became teens, and I started an heir poll, which will end on Monday so get your votes in!

Iato and Isola were also trying to woo dates for prom. I forgot this girl's name, but let's call her Emily. Because that way she has a name.

Issy was woo-ing her childhood friend, Topher (aka Tee). At least she was, until...
Tee: I'm dating someone.
Issy: Who?
Tee: Malika.

Damn you Malika!
Come on, prom's tomorrow, where is she going to find another guy this late at night?

Back on the front porch... Iato is having more luck with, um, Emily.

Until she wouldn't take his flowers. Who doesn't want flowers? They smell like flowers!
Emily: I have a boyfriend.
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGH.


Out of spite I had all three teens start to snub Emily, and sent her home. Iato was only barely friends with her anyway.
But I had worked hard to make Tee Issy's best friend.

So I launched operation break-up Topher and Malika.

This interaction is so cute! It'd be better if there were more light outside, but that will come with the changes I have planned for the house.

After moving them inside for better lighting...
Will he take the flowers?

He does! Yes!


I took a ton of pictures of their courtship. I'll try not to spam you with them, but I think Issy and Tee are super cute.

Issy: So, you know that Malika girl, I don't like her, you should break up with her and date me instead.


Tee: Sure thing! Malika might hate you, though.

Issy: Don't. Care.

Issy: You are like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
Tee: That's... sweet. Are you going to ask me to prom now? Because I didn't break up with Malika just to go without a date.

Oh Topher, those lips. Hopefully he'll grow into them.

And, just for good measure, they went steady too.

H: Okay, if I'm leaving for work, that means it's 4 am. Time to say goodnight, kids!
Issy: I wanna hold your hand.

Elsewhere, Ella is brewing potions, determined not to waste her time on this sort of thing.

Iato went right to bed when Emily left, spurned from love.

This shot is to show you that I have finally turned the stupid pixelated blur off, and is in no way creepy. Moving on.

It's a cake! You know what that means!

Indy looks a lot like his mom, but I think he's a good mix of both parents. Only time will tell, of course.

That afternoon...
Issy: It's prom tonight, and I'm the only one with a date- where did everyone go?
Apparently, Coke won a free vacation for all three parents. They all left the teens alone to take care of Indy.
Iato: No fair!
Ella: No, I think we can use this to our advantage... *evil grin*

The girls ran off to get ready. That dress is a little short there, Issy.

Ella's dress is much more classic, though it does border on bridal, hon.
Ella: Whatever.

She called everyone she knew to make sure they knew: party at the Alphabetacy-Chimeree-Ellis household, the day after prom at 5:00.
While that was going on, Iato got a phone call inviting him to prom. Who asked him?

Ricky Hart. Is that a guy or a girl?

Question answered.
Ricky: I am secure enough in my masculinity to wear pigtails.
No wonder Iato didn't hit it off with Emily.

Iato went to prom with Ricky. They had their first kiss together at the dance, and were completely adorable. Iato had a great time, and their prom picture together is super cute.

I got lots of notifications that Issy and Tee were having a lot of fun together, and then Issy won prom queen!

Ella did not have the perfect night her siblings did. She got into two fights over someone stepping on her toes while dancing.

Back at home, the dejected babysitter amuses himself by attacking Indy with the claw.
Babysitter Sam: Damn legacy kids always get all the fun.

Indy: Someday, I will be a heart breaker.

Indy: Nom nom nom.
In case you missed it, the reason why he is not on the heir poll is because neither of his parents (Imogen and Coke) are the heir.

Once they were home, I let the kids hangout in their formal-wear for a bit, to make sure their prom photos showed them in the right clothes.

There is no point to this photo, it's just pretty.

Issy: ...

Issy: THE CLAW!

Issy: I actually kind of like this baby.

Before the party started, the teens got all set up in the new wing. There's a half-finished kitchen there, which soon their old kitchen will be moved into. But first, the teens added a bar, a dance floor, lights, and music. I set it to blacklight, even though it made everything look really strange.

Issy: I don't know what I'm doing!
I'm sure you'll figure it out as you go along.

Ella and Iato danced while waiting for guests.
Ella: This beat is catchy!
Iato: Are you sure this is a good idea?

The first guest to arrive was Tee, and he was also the first guest to leave.
Tee: This party sucks, I'm out of here.
He was so fast I didn't get a picture of him, so have a shot of Domingo Starr looking confused.

It wasn't long before Ella's antics started to disrupt the party.
Ella: Boo, Emily sucks! Your freckles glow in the dark and you don't appreciate flirts about rubbish!

Seriously, what is with that face?
I'm never turning blacklights on again!

Ella: LOSER!
Emily: Um, isn't this your brother's battle, not yours?



Ella: He's too busy dancing with his recently-made-over boyfriend, Ricky.

Iato: Lawl, my teeth glow.

Ella: Emily Whatever-your-name-is, you're super pretty and you should have gone out with my brother when you had the chance.
Emily: You mean the one that's gay or the one that's a toddler?



RAGE

Too bad Ella lost the fight. She declared Emily an enemy and kicked her out.

She tried to resume dancing like before and act like everything was normal, but it clearly wasn't.
The party didn't break up until 5 the next morning, after going for 12 hours.

When she went to shower, she was humiliated to find dye had been planted there.

This unsuspecting guest found another prank on the computer.

Oh, that's not a guest, that's the maid! Serves you right for trying to use our computer when you should be working. Now go clean! The adults will be home any minute now!

Next time: will the kids get in trouble? Probably. Will there be birthdays? Most likely. Will we have an heir? Not until Monday!
Remember, go to the boolprop poll to vote for the heir!

No comments:

Post a Comment