Sunday, July 24, 2011

Generation Italian, Chapter Ten



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Italian, In Tutto Il Mondo.

Last time, the kids became YA. Aaand... that's about it.


I made Ella a new bedroom. Not totally happy with it, but that's all they could afford.

Ella's super pretty.

Her nose is very odd, though.

I made a display in the triplets' old room for Issy and Iato. I felt bad getting rid of all their stuff.

Issy had this pretty mirror in her inventory, from the theatre!

Iato has these from his clubs.

And then they moved out. Almost immediately I received a notification that Issy moved in with Topher.

Indy: *is unbearably cute*

Ella: *gasp* Wait, if I'm heiress, that means I need to reproduce!

Ella: Oh well, better go stalking!

H has started work on Ella's portrait. Looks good!

Woohoo!

See this skill bar? Once it fills up, Immy's got her ltw DONE!

Coke... is still writing.

And now it's time for... GRADUATION!

Ella graduated with Honors and was voted "most likely to burn down their own house"

After graduation Ella went in search of spouses and...
WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE I GO, VIVIAN?!

By the way, I got a notification here that Issy was having an accidental baby with Topher! Oops!

Ella: Look, I'm just talking to you while we wait for the rest of town to zerg swarm on the lot like they always do when the legacy family shows up. I've graduated, and you're still barely a teen. This isn't going to work. So stop stalking me.

Vivi: Yeah... that's not going to work. You're super pretty, and I'm attracted to women. Also, the men here are...

Vivi: Special.

Sorry Vivi, but we don't have time to waste. This guy's name is, um, not in my notes. Huh.
But I like his thinking!

After inviting him over...

Ella: My father's named after drugs, but it's okay, we'll name our kids normal things like my name, Evil Eye.

Ella even scored her first kiss! Sweet!

Um, moving a little fast aren't we kids? KIDS?!

KIDS! I'm not ready for you to have kids of your own, and risky woohoo is the only option here.
Ella: Whatever!

Ella: YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!

Dude: Rubbish.

Ella: I can't believe you, guy whose name I didn't bother to learn, I thought you loved me!

Dude: Look, we both knew it was a one night stand!
Ella: I don't want to hear it. Get out.

Ella: I can't believe my first woohoo was with that loser.

What is this? Immy maxing her logic skill and reaching her LTW on her elder birthday?

Oh yeah, didn't I mention that? Immy's turning old and Indy's becoming a teen.

Ella: Uh, I'm not so sure how I feel about this.
Theladry Starr: This. Is. Awesome.
Estevan: In no way be creeped out by my eyebrows.

The crazy-looking girl is Theladry, the cross-eyed man in the background is her father(?) Bran Starr.

Immy ages relatively well!

Indy is... hot. Too bad there's not a drop of Alphabetacy in him.

Also: cheekbones that could cut glass.

What is this?

Ella: I've chased you down when you tried to leave, so now you have to flirt with me!
Ella, no! If he is Theladry's father that means he's A) CAS and B) older than your mother. The one that didn't age into an elder just now.

Ella: I do what I want. Plus, he's cute and this town is full of fugly.

By the way, Issy and Topher broke up.

Bran: Before we go any further I have to tell you-

Ella: *snog* Shut up.

Brella: *more snogging*

Bran: Are you sure it's a good idea?
Ella: Why wouldn't it be?
Bran: We're wearing the same gloves, for one.

Bran: And also I'm married.

...
Ella, his KIDS are older than you!

Immy: Dum-dee-dum, just running on the treadmill, nothing to see here.
This is also photo 666 for this generation.

Unattainable beauty standards, now brought to you by The Sims 3. Her head is bigger than her waist. D:

What is this?

Hooray for a puking heiress!
Ella: Speak for yourself!

Ella is following in her sister's footsteps with the accidental baby, I had her risky woohoo with two guys. I don't even know who the father is.
Issy accidentally got pregnant by Topher, but they broke up. Shortly after she gave birth to Wade Chimeree-Ellis, a baby boy.

Ella: I have woohoo'd a guy with a girlfriend and a married man with daughters older than me, and yet my reputation is still better than my parents, who are in a committed triad.
Welcome to the world, sweetie, it doesn't always make sense.

Ella: Well, at least I'm pretty. I'm going to go save lives now.

By day, Ella works in the hospital. By night, she discovers potions or makes new inventions.

She looks so happy while she does, too!

Scratch that first part. She no longer goes to work by day, because there's a nooboo on the way!

I love her maternity wear, by the way. It's totally something I would wear.

Anyway, next chapter will be Generation Japanese, whether we're ready or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment