Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Generation Italian, Chapter Two



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Italian, In Tutto Il Mondo.

Last time, I tried to catch everyone up with what has happened so far, and to explain Coke, Imogen, and Hátulja's relationship.

After some major snuggling...


Generation Nine is on the way, big time! Eep! Hátulja is pregnant with Coke's child, and Immy is pregnant with Hátulja's child. I had all three combinations (Coke-Hátulja, Hátulja-Immy, and Immy-Coke) try for baby, and figured whichever one stuck would be the pair I'd have get married. Too bad for me, two of them stuck!

"I'm going to be a father?"

"What was I doing again?"

"Oh yeah, sleep!"

Imogen: Babies... zzzzz
Coke: Wait, what was I doing again?

This shot is only here to show you that Coke does some gardening in his free time.

And this shot is only here to show you Hátulja's awesome maternity wear.

Mostly the two moms-to-be spend their time playing chess together. Hátulja needs miscellaneous skill-points for future careers, and Immy's LTW is to max Handiness and Logic, so they'll play together until one of them is in a bad mood.
Also, you can see Hátulja's tattoo from here. She has the koi on her back (my favorite tattoo).

Time flies when you have two pregnant sims with one absent-minded lover to manage.
Coke: Uh, H? I think something's wrong.
H: I feel fine.

H: Whoa, never mind! OW!

Coke: OMG WHAT DO I DO?!

Out in the kitchen:
Immy: Dum-de-dum-de-dum, nothing to see here.

Of course, as soon as H and Coke went to the hospital:
Immy: Ooow! Ow. Ow. Ow.

Immy: It's a girl!

No...
It's two girls! No kidding... the twins are named Iella, which means evil eye, and Isola, meaning island.

Hátulja had a son, who I named Iato, which means hiatus, in honor of my being away from TS3 and Boolprop for so long.

And now I want to punch someone.

Not that my sims care. They went back to their normal routine, except that now they have to run around taking care of three little babies all at once!

At least I have three parents to help take care of the poo larvae.
Coke: I like babies!
H: *is a zombie*

Coke: Seriously, it's not that bad. Wait... what was I just doing?
Isola (or Iella): WAAAAAAAA!

Iella (or Isola): WAAAAAAAA!

I love lots of sim babies, but this is getting annoying. Usually I'd try for one more (I'd like to give Immy and Coke a chance for a kid of their own, even though it could never be the heir) but I think I'll wait and see. If these kids look like one of them could be heir(ess) by the time they're children, Immy and Coke can have ONE kid. If not, Hátulja's going to need to reproduce again.

Immy: Hmm... I don't know if I want any more kids. Coke, your thoughts?

Coke: Um...
Immy: I don't really care. On the one hand, if we have our own kids, that means one of these three will be heir, and I have a 2/3 chance of getting my own genetics passed down the family line.

Immy: On the other hand, if we don't have kids, then most-likely H will be the one to give birth to the next nooboo, not me, in which case I don't have to miss out on work any more.

H: Yeah, but you don't have a job-related LTW.

Immy: *death glare*
H: So... want to go to bed with me?
Coke: person person plus

Anyway, H rolled a wish for another tattoo, so I decided to let her get something small.

First, here's a better shot of her big back piece.

And here's the little plumbob I let her get on the back of her wrist.

Then it was back to the house for her! H had to babysit, because Coke and Immy had plans.

The nursery isn't the most romantic place for a date.

They went out together for the first time, and they had a great time (and showed off their formal wear).
Coke: What am I doing again?

They had drinks...


...and they danced...

...and were all around adorable.
Immy: I've had a great time tonight, Coke. I'm glad we were finally able to get out of the house together. We should probably get back home, though. H is all alone with the babies.

Coke: Wait, I have one more surprise.

Coke: Imogen Ellis, will you marry me?

Immy: OH MY GOD!

Immy: YES!

Immy: OMG SO SHINY.

This is where I leave you, I'm afraid. Next time: the babies grow up, Immy and Coke tell H about their engagement, and we have a wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment