Thursday, July 7, 2011

Generation Italian, Chapter Four



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Italian, In Tutto Il Mondo.

Last time, the babies became toddlers, and Hátulja was a little disappointed that her two lovers were getting married.

Coke: We are getting married in this chapter, right?
I'll think about it.

But first... the pseudo-triplets are growing up!

Iato looks a lot like his mother (Hátulja), I think (at least in face shape) but luckily he didn't get the nose.

Iella also has the face shape, and her nose must be Immy's because Issy has it too.

Isola leads me to do that thing where a legacy writer mentions another legacy they've written. But seriously, she looks like she could be a Hadley.
Isola: Who?
Cue flash-back music.


A very long time ago, when I first got TS3, I created a family called the Hadleys, and I started a legacy (well before there were even legacy rules for Sims 3).


Somewhere in the early generations (3 or 4?) they acquired this characteristic jaw.





The family was eventually destroyed by glitch after glitch after teen pregnancy after glitch. I will not be reviving them. However, I rather like the idea of some of their characteristics being passed on.


Isola: Like my jaw?
That's right dear.

Anyway, back to the legacy currently in progress... *cough*

Issy shows off the new bedroom, which the three kids share for now.

Issy: I have to pee.

Immy repairs the computer, which keeps breaking for some reason.
Coke: It wasn't me!
You're the only one that uses the computer!

H is still gaining random skill points. She's unlucky, so I'm a bit scared to let her try tinkering.
By the way, is it alright with you guys that I just call her H? The only other nickname I could think of for her would be Hatty, which I don't really like.

Anyway, shortly after the kids grew up, H was invited to go to Yumi Sekemoto's party. She wasted no time in meeting everyone.

At first I thought maybe this kid could be a potential spouse for one of the girls, but he's Sam Sekemoto. Back in the first generation, his father Leighton married the founder!
That makes Sam generation Italian's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-uncle.
No thanks! Besides, I don't want to double-dip in Sekemoto genetics.

H tells Leighton about his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren she has back at home.
H: My daughter could kick your son's BUTT!

Then she becomes fast friends with Zelda Mae-Sekemoto (that's right, Zelda and Leighton tied the knot).

Tongue piercing!

Back at home...
Issy: zzz... Some day I will find love...

Ella: zzz... Some day I will reach the top of my career...

Iato: zzz... Some day I will have dinner.

Someday, Issy is going to be our sculptor, but since she can't yet she's painting to earn us some cash.

I'm not sure what to do with Iato. I think when he's old enough he'll start working out, but right now he's working on logic for the most part.

Ella's the only one who can do her actual hobby of inventing, though she doesn't seem to like it that much... oops! Maybe I'll see what else I can find for her once she's a teen. Maybe by then I'll have Generations!

Oh, and Coke is still gardening, btw. His garden is in the middle of their courtyard, which I'm still working on. Eventually I want to have all the rooms around it open up into this space, with an extensive garden and a fountain. For now, though, it's just a place to put all the skilling stations.

Immy: I'm not so sure if I want to get married unless H is totally cool with it.


Coke: What? You can't back out now! What about the plans I've already made?

Immy: Yeah right, you haven't even called everyone to set up for the party.

Coke: How much money do you think I'd have to pay to get it all set up today?

Immy: Plan succeeded.

It's their wedding day! So cute.

I see where Issy got her jaw from. It's the jaw Immy got when I mixed Rory's genes with Lav's.

As the guests started to arrive, everyone gathered in the courtyard. I love wedding parties, everyone gets to show off their formalwear!

Immy: So, Coke, what do you say we do this thing now while everyone's still young?

Coke: This is an excellent idea!
Random Lady: Dinner!






Meet Imogen Chimeree-Ellis and Cocaine Chimeree-Ellis, the newly wedded couple.

After the ceremony, everyone goes out to talk to the crowd, most of whom are strangers.

Coke: No, no, no, clearly spaghetti is the best food of all time.

H: My tattoos keep resetting my age to the start of the life bar, so the creator has to tell how old I am by checking how old Coke and Immy are.

H: But they make me infinitely cooler than you.

Ella: If we didn't already have your genetics in our distant past, maybe you could move in and give me lots of babies.

Sam: Cool, cool.

Iato: Green is the best color!

Random Lady: Nu-uh, yellow is!
Iato: In your dreams, woman!

Yumi: OMG, running child!

Issy: Tag, you're it!
Man: This displeases me.

Issy: Hey Ella, remember who's it?
Ella: Hold on... just let me... catch my breath...

Issy: Oh, that's right, it was me! You're it!
Ella: I hate this game.

Sam stuck around long after the party was over, possibly hoping that someone in the family would befriend him and he'd get to stick around.
No such luck, Sammy-boy!

That's all I've got for now. Next time, we decide if there are going to be any more babies and if so, to whom! Also, I go stalking at the kids' school to look for potential mates for them, and they grow up into teens!

...maybe. I haven't actually played that far ahead. The only thing I can guarantee is they'll do their homework!

Ella: Words cannot express the joy I feel in my heart right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment