Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Generation Italian, Chapter Three



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Italian, In Tutto Il Mondo.

Last time, Hátulja and Cocaine had a son, Iato, and Hátulja and Imogen had twin daughters named Iella and Isola. Then, Imogen and Cocaine got engaged!

Immy: SHINY!

The next night was time for the babies to become toddlers. But first, I updated the house. Here's the new layout:
There's one bedroom for the adults, two bathrooms, a nursery, and another room that will become the kids room when they're old enough. The rest is all open. It's actually pretty nice so far, no one's struggling or wanting for anything right now. As soon as they're kids, it's going to be a different matter.

Anyway, it's time to grow some babies!

First is Iato. His favorite color is green, and he got weird blond hair from nowhere. Weird.

This is Iella, who likes white. She has Immy's hair with the purple streaks (Lav's hair).

Finally, we have Isola, who also likes white. She also has Immy's hair, and some spooky red eyes, and she's super cute.

Toddler skilling montage! Oh, that was easy.
Isola: Tree! Can I go play now?
Immy: Yeah, you're good.

The others aren't so lucky.
H: Come on, Iato, if you don't beat her, the police will come and get you!
Ella: Newspaper!

H: Love. Say love! Your mommies and daddy love each other very much!

Coke: And some day one of your mommies will die, and you'll get to meet Death!

Coke: Then Daddy-Cocaine won't have anyone to play with his rocket.
H: COKE! Stop that!

H: Daddy-Coke better watch what he says, otherwise he won't have anyone to take out on his dates.
Iato: Dates!

And now... cute toddler spam!





Isola: Dates!

Thus concludes this episode of toddler-spam.

Meanwhile, I gave H a little make-over, since I love this hair and she looked cute in it.

H: OMG!

H: I'm cute!

I also downloaded "less blue nights" but it made my nights too dark, so I think I'm going to take it out.

Anyway...
Immy: Hey, H, I wanted to talk to you, can you come out here?

H: Little busy here, Immy!
Immy: Well, I'll talk and you listen.

H: Okay, honey. Whatever.

Immy: I know you've seen the ring by now. Cocaine proposed to me at the bar.

H: Uh... huh...
Immy: It doesn't mean we don't want to be with you any more. We're staying here.
H: Uh huh...

Immy: You know if they'd let us, all three of us could get married but you're afraid of commitment anyway, so...

H: Whatever, it's fine with me. I'm going to go get another tattoo.

And she did. Hátulja got some simlish along her arm.

When she got back, Coke cornered her in the kids room.
Coke: Look, I'm sorry that I upset you.

Coke: Think of it this way. We're having a ceremony for all of us. Legally, only two of us can be married, but this for all of us.

Coke: I know you, H, you're afraid of commitment! You're not going to want to get married anyway.

H: I know, Coke. I'm not mad you and Immy are an item. I just wish one of you would have told me first.


Coke: Yeah, I'm in love with that woman.

The girls show off their new sleepwear while they make-up over chess. All is well in the Alphabetacy-Chimeree-Ellis household.

Isola: What just happened?
Don't worry about it, honey, just chew on your blocks.
Issy: Okay!



...
.....
.......okay, right, sorry, no more toddler spam.

Immy is a super-cool handy-woman! She repairs the television!

She repairs the dishwasher!

She, uh, repairs the dishwasher again!

Remember, the family trait is unlucky.

H: It's not so bad, being unlucky. I have two partners, and three lovely children.

Aww, that was adorably sappy!
Next time, the kids grow up, we have a wedding (for real this time) and we decide if we're adding another baby to the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment