Thursday, July 21, 2011

Generation Italian, Chapter Nine



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Italian, In Tutto Il Mondo.

Last time, Indy grew up cute, Issy caught fire, and H forgot to pay the bills. I thought Ella might win the heir poll, and I was right.
Issy got 0 votes, Iato got 1 vote, and Ella got 10 votes. Clearly, Ella wins.

Issy: No one voted for me?
I don't get it either. I love Ella, but Issy is pretty, ya'll.

Ella: ...why am I in formal wear?
No idea. But there was a debate at school, so maybe it was that? Ella became debate club president, and since she officially became heiress, I made her display in the mausoleum.

Her prom picture, her gavel, one of her potions, and an invention! I'm sure there will be more to add, but here it is for now.
It must be weird to grow up walking through a hall decorated with all your things and an open spot for your urn when you die. No wonder legacy kids are a little special.

Not really sure why I took this picture.

Ditto on this one. I'm sure there was a thought when I took it.

I made Indy this cute little room on the other side of the courtyard. I like this house, but I'm also a bit concerned they've expanded too fast. Between the maid and the bills, they usually only have $3 in the bank.

Paintings are helping, but since I've been keeping more of them on display...

And I just built a new laundry room. I suppose that could contribute. Issy demonstrates.

H demonstrates our pretty kitchen, again. Damn, she's skinny!

Coke: Wait, was she back there before?

I love this damn expensive house.

Ella was having a lot of trouble spouse hunting, so I decided to let her look at girls too. She went to visit this girl, who happens to live in the Chimeree legacy house right down the street.

Preeeeeetty.

Preeeetty. I gave her a make-over and forgot to take a photo of the before. She actually looks good in the Malfoy hair. Then I realized I forgot to change her eyeshadow.

There you go. Her name is Vivian Williams, and she's pretty.

Issy: Zzz... TIRED!
But you're already asleep!

Iato: Money?
Yeah, still running low on money, kiddo.

Ella ran into Vivi at the park while searching for other viable candidate.

Vivi: You love my face.

Oh God, the pretty. Imagine the pretty multi-colored-haired babies they could have.

Vivi: Oh yeah, I've only just turned into a teen, lawl.
Ella: Um, my YA birthday's tomorrow. I should be going.

I forgot that Indy was insane.

Go on, Indy, say something crazy.
Indy: ...I decline.

Random shot of Iato.

There was an award ceremony at the school, and Ella got a participation trophy for debate, so I updated her display.

Ella: I'm pretty. :)

Iato: So... dinner is awesome.

Iato: Oh hey, Issy, I didn't see you there. Anyway, dinner is awesome.

Ella: None of us has ever been fishing, so let's talk about it. Smiley face.
Issy: OMG

Ella: What?
Issy: I forgot.

Ella: ...fools.

Ella: I'm still pretty.

Issy: Wait, I had a thought!

Issy: Isn't it our birthday?

Actually... that's correct! Birthday time!

The three teens are going to be YA!

Coke: OMG, I'm so happy!

First, our heiress. Okay, I'm sold. Ella's beautiful. Her eyes look so wide! And I love her new hair.

She has a really funny nose, though.

Seriously pretty, though. Our heiress now wants to top the medical career.

I still love Issy, though.

She also has the funky nose, btw.

Here's Iato as a YA.

He also has the nose, so...

Next time, I have no clue. This is literally the last photo I took. I haven't played any more at all. So... maybe spouses? Generation Japanese babies? Anything?

1 comment: