Sunday, July 10, 2011

Generation Italian, Chapter Five



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Italian, In Tutto Il Mondo.

Last time, the kids grew up, and Coke and Immy got married.

The wedding was beautiful, by the way.

Time waits for no man, however! Immy, aren't you supposed to be maxing handiness and logic?
"Have to burn off the wedding cake!"
Immy, at this point I didn't have Generations yet, there is no wedding cake.

I've been giving H lots of different skill points, since I don't really know what careers she's going to do (probably athlete, since she already has the athletic skill?) but I forgot that someone needs to do portraits. To the easel with you!

After all, Coke's still working on his novels. He now makes over $6,000 a week, which is really helping the family make their house not suck.

I did promise you homework in this chapter, right?
Ella: I will always remember this moment when the creator made us do homework.
Nope, still don't have Generations, memories (and body hair?) came with the patch.

Ella: I hate the creator.

And then I installed Generations AND the family had enough money for me to update their house a little bit (just a little bit) with the new objects!

Bunk beds! There's so much more floorspace in the kids' room now!

And now it's time for spouse stalking! While the kids walk out of school then immediately back in, I lurk and wait for more students to emerge.
They're going back in so that they can register for after school clubs. Iato joined scouting and Issy joined ballet. Ella has a new, different hobby waiting for her at home.

No thank you.

...no.

Cute! Quick, Iato, track her down! Corner her and-
Wait, what's her name?
Theladry Starr? Oh. She's a CAS sim. Maybe some of her offspring will be cute?

With that a complete waste of time, the kids go to the new park to try out some new objects. Iato likes hopscotch!

The girls disappear into the treehouse to battle pirates, as the sun sets behind them.

I kept the "Less Blue Nights" mod in my game, since it gives me sunsets like this.
Speaking of, I've been out of the TS3 loop for about a year, does anyone have any recommendations on CC or mods that you really like? Does anyone want a list of where I got my CC? Anything in particular you want to know about?
As always, if you see something you want in your game, ask me about it and I'll dig it up for you.

Back at home, Immy is becoming a full-fledged adult.

With generations, I want to try some new outfits on her, so I gave her a make-over that made her a little less... posh looking.

Immy: That's right, I'm hot.

BTW, kids can now "have submarine adventure" in the bath and they get a happy moodlet from it and it's super cute.

Ella: That sunset sure was pretty.
Look at what I bought you! A chemistry set! Be excited!
Ella: ...yay.

Ella: Okay, the goggles are cool.

I promised myself that this wouldn't turn into Generations spam, like every legacy does when a new expansion comes out, but it's hard to resist. When all I'm doing is testing out new features, it's hard not to turn up a dozen shots of all the new things.

Scorched from the chemistry set, Ella climbs up to the top bunk. Issy is a coward and got a wish to stay on the bottom bunk.

Random shot of the moon.
Man, I can't wait until they give us weather.

Issy gives us another chance to explore new things by playing in the sandbox. After trying it out, I sold it again, since it doesn't seem like the family desperately needs it right now. Eventually the legacy home will have a courtyard sized playground, but not yet.

I forget who brought this boy home from school, but Issy snatched him up and decided to become good friends with him. He's not horrible looking (yet). He's not too exciting personality-wise, though. Just goes through life with this bored expression on his face.
His name is something that starts with a T, so lets just nickname him Tee.

Issy and her new friend tried out the pillow fight interaction!

Uh, maybe you shouldn't do that in the master bedroom when all three of your parents are sleeping?

Outside, Issy used the opportunity to tell a ghost story as the sun sets.

Issy: This coming school year, children too young to remember 9/11 will enter middle school.
Tee: Ah! Scary!

Issy: Most Soviet-studies majors have never actually lived in a world where there was a Soviet Union!
Tee: Okay, that one was a little bit over my head.

Issy: Um... and then the ghost snake was never seen in town again.

I wasn't watching Ella and she accidentally missed the bus and had to beg for forgiveness before the negative moodlet would go away.

Ella: I'm really sorry Mommy-Immy!
Immy: It's okay, hone, I know that mistakes happen. Just don't miss the bus again.
Iato: Damn you homework.
Issy: I see you there, dirty plate, don't think I don't!

Immy: And don't let there be any stunts like this again, alright?
Ella: ...right. Great! Just don't use the shower.
Issy: I will get you, plate! Don't think I won't!

Immy: What about the shower?
Ella: Hehheh, nothing! There's no dye in the shower! None at all!

Before I remembered that we still needed portraits of THREE sims, H was starting to work on her cooking skill, which is great because there's always good food in the fridge this way.

Hey Immy, what's with the change of clothes?
Immy: You know why.
Oh, yeah...
remember how I said if I think there's a contender for heir(ess) when the kids are children, then Immy and Coke can have their own baby.

...yeah.
I don't really like Iato, but I'm definitely torn between Isola and Iella for heiress, which means H doesn't need any more kids of her own (and with a career-related LTW we're WAY behind on, that's an important decision).

Immy: Hey H, I've got something to tell you.

Immy: I got you flowers! Also, Coke knocked me up so there's going to be another baby around in, say, three sim days from now.

H: OMG NO WAI!
I love sims faces when they're given flowers!

H: I will forgive your not warning me ahead of time about your plans for the baby... these flowers smell like flowers. :D

Next time, Immy gives birth, and it's time for EVERYONE except for Immy to grow up.



That's all I can promise since I haven't played any farther ahead, but hopefully some stuff will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment