Saturday, July 31, 2010

Generation Hungarian, Chapter Two



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in Hungarian, Körülbelül A Világ.

Last time, Galle and Fritz had five children: Hadjárat, Hátulja, Hol, Het, and Hajó (or Campaign, Back, Where, Week, and Ship, respectively).

The household was totally crazy. The five kids were all still in diapers, and I totally gave up on training them all.

Despite it all, the power of Awesomemod lets me have more than 8 sims in the house, so we got right to work. For reasons some of you might be able to figure out if you think really, really hard (probably not...), I want a baby girl.

And look, it's three birthday cakes. Who could they be for?

First up is Hol. His favorite color is lime green, he has beautiful eyes (I think all the adopted kids have purple eyes?) and his hair, if you can't tell, is a strange brown.

The same shade of brown as Het's hair. Maybe they really are twins. She loves the color purple, clearly.

Finally, Galle became a full fledged adult! I gave her stomping boots, and a more grown-up outfit to match. She also has two new tattoos: butterflies and a peace sign on her shoulder, and "FREE HUGS" on her knuckles.

Life returns to almost normal after the birthday party, though it's a rather chaotic normality...

With four toddlers and an infant, the amount of time it takes to get all the babies happy in the morning is (I timed it) approaching 10 hours. They all wake up at the same time. The parent (usually Fritz) has to snuggle, change the diaper of, then feed each child. By the time they are done, the first needs a diaper change, so they start again. By that point, the older ones are usually okay, but Hajó is usually lonely again.

Galle is on maternity leave, still, of course, so she writes in the few hours before she has to throw up and then take care of the babies again. By the time everyone else comes back from work, she's ready to scream.

It must be a legacy, because it's birthday time again!

Hadjárat is a tad plain looking, but that red hair is gorgeous on her. I added pink streaks, which look great with her braids.





I then proceeded to go crazy at having an actual child in the family, and took way too many pictures of her playing chess.

Then I changed my mind, and decided to have her write instead. Because authors are fun. I think I'll have her focus on fantasy novels...

Oh yeah, and there's a Dalek in that room now. Just because.

I'm going way over my usual length, so here we go! I'll leave you with a picture of Galle discovering she's pregnant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment