Sunday, July 4, 2010

Generation German, Chapter Eight



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in German, Rund Um Die Welt.

Last time, not a whole lot happened.

Now it's time for Gefahr to grow up!

I actually think he's kind of cute. I mean... No! Bad baby! Shoo!
His favorite color is hot pink, by the way. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I even threw him a birthday party (Fais had a wish for it, shutup) but Minor Problem didn't get the chance to participate. First, because he had a whole TSAL to complete, and Second, because he was a toddler and couldn't participate anyway. But it was mostly the TSAL thing.

The next day, Mel's time was up. She lived a long (much longer than she was supposed to, since her elder stage apparently got reset when she got her plumbob tattoo) life, and she will be missed.

The grim reaper stuck around for a little bit, and, never one to waste an opportunity, I had Fais introduce herself to him.
FAIS BRANDT, YOU ARE LIKE A BIG GLOWING FACE WITH TWO SPOONS ON THE EYES.
"Uh... thanks?"

"You know, big mysterious cloaks are a turn-on for me, Grimmie."

Inside, an oblivious Marc maxed his painting skill and achieved his LTW.

Life continued on like normal, since no one had seen what Fais did with Grim the night before. Gummi made friends with Fritz's sister, Fate Sparrow.
"Wouldn't it be weird if someone dated Death?"
"Don't be ridiculous, Fate."

"Why'd it get dark all of a sudden?"
"You know, I don't know what you look like under all that hair, but I bet you'd be really cute with a make-over."

"Hey, bug, I was right, now give me my first kiss."

Suddenly, I was zoomed across to the hospital where Fais came out of work and...
Okay. So I really didn't want to have Gefahr, but having the grim reaper's child has always been a goal of mine. Any time someone dies, if there's a woman who can have a kid (is a YA or Adult, isn't pregnant, preferably is the heiress or a part of the legacy line) she goes and talks to him. It's never gotten this far before. Fais got, erm, all the way. (Actually, he vanished right before she asked him to try for baby, and I used cheats to get her pregnant because I was frustrated) And it seems to have taken. Err. The older kids are about to have their birthdays. I'm concerned I may have made a mistake.
But come on, who doesn't want the grim reaper's offspring in their legacy?

But back at home...
"Hey, why do I feel all tingly?"
One day after Mel's death, it's time for Edel to join her.

Hey Grim, did you know your one night stand over there is knocked up?
THIS DISPLEASES ME.

Me too, Grim. Me too.
Fais seems pretty peaceful, though.

2 comments:

  1. Never mind that comment I made on the last chapter--I had not gotten this far. Having Grim's baby is even better than her having a gigolo! Hopefully the kid comes out with it's daddy's skintone...It's a shame that Edel is gone before he got the chance to try inventing, but it is always interesting when one spouse up and dies the day after the other.

    By the way, what traits does this Grim have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Grim's baby is better! Much better! I can't talk about the skintone, it's coming up in my next update ;) I forget Grim's traits, though. I don't even remember if she ever found out his traits... I'll see if I can figure out.

    ReplyDelete