Sunday, July 18, 2010

Generation German, Chapter Eleven



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in German, Rund Um Die Welt.

Last time, Death's twins became toddlers, and I became bored.

Galle amused me (temporarily) by having to stop the angry gnomes. It was actually harder than I anticipated. I do like playing this career, I just wish it would load quicker. Unlike other people, this legacy (and now the Hadley legacy) is my only save file, so I do all my testing out of new things here. I do so love this family.
I would just love it more if they were quicker.

I resisted the urge to grow the twins up early, though, and they finally became children!


So Geschehen is really hard to style, since you can't really see his face.

I think they look relatively similar, though, if he didn't have the black skin. Winnie's hair is a more natural blond, though, like Mel's.

And just in case you forgot that everyone this generation is neurotic, here's someone freaking out right next to the computer.



Allow me to introduce you to what every day in the legacy house is like.



Lather, rinse, repeat.




C-C-C-Combo breaker.

I had Fais try an experimental treatment, and she swallowed a pill as big as her head! Then she felt nauseous. Wonder why. I was going to make a new banner for this generation with this picture and maybe the grim reaper or something, since the triplets basket doesn't apply as much any more (they're having kids of their own by now!) but this generation's almost over anyway (uh, I hope). I'm going to be so glad once we finally have some Hungarian babies.

I had Marc sculpt, and after he made his first clay guy, he was able to sculpt metal if he had scrap in his inventory. I'm sad I missed that with Frac, so he's doing almost entirely that. I want him to learn how to do the octopus guy and make one for me in metal.


Sometimes, instead of playing chess, I have Geschehen paint. There's not much for a child to do around here. He could invent, but Gabe already did that this generation. Besides, he paints things with an evil red tint!

Firefighting is really the most exciting thing in my day, it's hard to resist taking pictures of the pretty flames.

Galle is getting all sorts of rewards, too. She has this ax and coat, plus two or three awards from city hall.

And then, after what seemed like forever, the twins were ready to grow up into teens.

Winnie is kind of cute. I could see her having cute freckles and giggling.


Geschehen just annoys me, though. I haven't gotten to pick his traits since birth (but I've picked his sister's) and he's all grumpy and techniphobic (or something like that). Blah. I can't even see his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment