Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Generation German, Chapter Ten



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in German, Rund Um Die Welt.

Last time, Fais had different gendered twins with Death, and the triplets grew up.
I don't know if I remembered to mention it, but Faux is now dating someone named Cruz. Gummi is dating Fate, and Gabe's expecting a child with someone named Hassan.

Galle and Fritz are waiting for all the kids to grow up so they can reproduce. Seems like everyone's having kids these days.

I managed to resist the urge to grow the twins up early, though. I know, I know. Be proud.

Geshehen's face is like a black hole.

You can kind of see his features if he has the face paint on. Don't worry, it came off quickly. I just wanted to see if he looked weird.

Unfortunately, Winnie is rather normal looking.

Everyone's pitching in to make sure the twins are properly trained before they have to grow up. At least now we know Fritz will make a great father some day.

Fais is stretched rather thin. With her job, the garden, and her kids, she hardly ever has any time for herself!

Galle, meanwhile, is stealing a ton of my attention with her fire-fighting career. My computer takes forever (like 20-30 minutes) to load a new location, so when disaster strikes, it takes a while to deal with. I hope she'll be rescuing a bunch of sims soon. She'll be back to the writing career as soon as possible, I think... though it is kind of cool.

So while at home, the toddlers are being trained...

...Galle is putting out fires all over town. Though she hasn't actually saved anyone's life yet.

When she's not putting out fires, Galle writes her romance novels from the station.

Soon it's time for Gefahr to grow up.

Galle and Fritz snuck away from the party to flirt autonomously. I love it.

Gefahr is... um, well, kind of like Gabe. So much so that I typed her name instead of his.

Things have become boring. It's a waiting game. Waiting for the little ones to grow up. Waiting to see their genetics. Maybe that's why my updates are taking longer right about now. There's no excitement.


Everyone skills quietly, goes to work quietly. It's boring.

At least it's a cute boredom.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, Grim's kids both have blonde hair! That will look interesting when Geshehen grows up. I think the Grimkids I had were also blond...but then I changed it to white because it looked cool. ;)

    And I understand the whole boredom thing. Except that I get bored when my Sims are all teens and up and no one can be paired off because the house is full...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geshehen's blond hair is definitely the yellow hair that started with Lemon (Chyba and Edel also had it). I think Winnie's blond is Mel's blond (the same as Galle) but I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete