Saturday, July 3, 2010

Generation German, Chapter Six



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in German, Rund Um Die Welt.

Last time, Fais got pregnant accidentally.

Here's another "pregnant woman gardening" shot. I'm sure you all needed to see it. Fais has topped the gardening skill and maxed logic, so she's mostly taking care of the garden and then painting, because that's what I do with my sims when I don't know what to do with them.

Gummi continues to cook, which is really making the family happy. Finally, meals that aren't leftover cake!

A family that eats together, chokes together. It was perfectly synchronized! A perfect 10!

"If I were old enough to vote, or Twinbrook even had elections, I would vote for you, grandma."
How cool would that be? Your sims could go out to vote, and if a sim got enough votes, they would get a promotion. Of course, it would probably make it a really hard career to top...

Our wannabe Renaissance Sim (a LTW all three daughters have rolled, by the way) maxed athletic, and this is him maxing handiness (ooh, ah) so now all he has left is two points in artistic (I know, I know, but he came with some skill points, I swear!)

More gardening, ooh, ah. This is the most annoying pregnancy ever.

"Hey sis... Laundry!"
"Let's wash our hands three times."
"Awesome."

Edel keeps (annoyingly) maxing skills. So here he is trying his hand at martial arts.

Oh hey, working out together. Marc and Mel have claimed the athletic equipment for quite some time now.

It's Marc's birthday! Fais is supposed to grow up too, but she's pregnant so it will have to wait. The difference is, of course, that she will be an adult and he's getting old.

There is no hair that could have redeemed that face. Sorry wrinkly, balding man.

While these the triplets watch TV together (they've been on the same schedule for a while now)...

Their mother goes into labor and rushes to the hospital. This time, Marc even comes!

She emerged with a baby boy! His name is Gefahr, which means Danger. I prefer to think of him as baby Major Problem.

Okay, so he's not so much of a Major Problem as a sort of Minor Problem. I like babies, I like herds of sim kids. I'm kind of disappointed she didn't have twins or triplets, actually (but the house had 7 sims in it already, so, you know).
The family even seems to like him. A little.

No comments:

Post a Comment