Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Generation Hungarian, Chapter Three



Hello, and welcome to the Around the World Legacy. Or, in Hungarian, Körülbelül A Világ.

Last time, Galle was pregnant with her sixth child, I wanted her to have a baby girl, and the household was full with babies.

Fais is a wonderful grandmother, and she still has half her age bar left in her. She's been busy with the martial arts skill and the garden, which is quite the job when you also work full time in the medical profession, but that's okay, because she's awesome.

After spamming Hadjárat playing chess last chapter, I changed my mind and decided to have her write instead. I think, instead of fantasy novels, she'll write humor novels. Then I can give them really ridiculous titles!


Most of the excitement is right here. The adults spend all their time getting the kids happy. Once they're in bed, then I can focus on everyone else.

Remember how Hátulja is only one day younger than her sister? Yeah. It's her birthday now.

It's also time for Hajó to become a toddler.

She definitely takes after her mother! She has the same flat face, the nose, and the same eyes. The only difference is she got her father's brown hair.

This one also looks like his mother. He has the black hair with blue tips that came in with Marc, but I keep thinking of as "Gabe's Hair"

Hátulja can paint, I think. Her personality doesn't really aim her at one hobby or another, so I don't mind chaining her to the easel.

Galle is working on her twentieth novel, "Lemon Popsicles."

Then, while taking care of the kids, she went into labor!

It's a boy. *sigh* His name is Három, which means "Three." He is her third biological child, sixth child over all.

Fritz: I sense that I am required for baby-making.

Right-o.

And so, Galle jumps on the treadmill while she still can, and earns herself a few promotions.

Hadjárat writes.

Hátulja paints.



The toddlers are super cute.

Három just annoys me.

I'm surprised this is my first sculpting picture! In any case, Fais has maxed martial arts, so I've decided to let her sculpt. I figure, if she can make enough ice sculptures before she dies, we'll have some around that won't melt!

I never tire of freaking-out shots. Galle does it autonomously all the time. Poor thing.

Galle: Who the hell are we, Brangelina?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit lost here. You already have a few girls...and why not just use watermelon instead of leaving it up to fate? It would save you a lot of frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adopted kids don't count for heirship, since they're not genetically related to the founder, and I wanted to leave it up to fate because it's more fun that way.

    ReplyDelete