Monday, July 26, 2010

Generation Hungarian, Chapter One



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in Hungarian, Körülbelül A Világ.

Last time, my game exploded. Repeatedly.

I realized after reinstalling several times that I lost all my pictures. So here's what happened...

Geschehen and Fais had a birthday. I was bored of the twins, so I had Geschehen move out and take them with him.
Galle and Fritz had an adorable private wedding, and were still really in love. I actually have some pictures of that.

Aww, aren't they cute?

Then Galle got pregnant and they adopted a baby girl named Hadjárat, which means Campaign in Hungarian.

...and that's where I left off, before my game died. When I came back, I finally got Awesome Mod installed too, so now my game is extra awesome.

Then Galle went into labor.

She made great faces.

They had a daughter named Hátulja, which means Back.

So now they have almost-twins, but Hadjárat is a day or two older than her little sister.

Galle: It smells great in here.

Hadjárat grew up without anyone to watch - everyone else had work, but Galle had maternity leave.

She's adorable! She grew up with funky green hair, so I changed it. I like red hair, and her favorite color is green, which looks amazing with red hair. So hah!

I built Galle a little corner in the living room for her writing, so she doesn't have to grab a random chair in the dining room or kitchen.

She and Fritz are so cute! He's a police officer, she's a fire fighter. Love them so muuuuch.

Also, I love Galle's shoes. And yes, this picture does mean they did what you think they did (you dirty minded people, you).

Then it was time for another birthday.

Hátulja is very pretty! She got her mother's nose, but it works well on her. I hope she's not a clone of Galle with her father's hair, though!


They're so cute! I love these two. Especially since they have great favorite colors. Blue is my favorite, and the dark green looks so good on Hadjárat.

Then Galle discovered she was pregnant again.

Upstairs, Gabe's butt tingled.

Goodbye, Gabe Brandt, you will be missed.

Later, downstairs...
No, Galle didn't have twins. She adopted twins. Okay, so technically she adopted one baby then immediately adopted another one, but can we pretend that they're twins, please?

Meet Hol (Where) and Het (Week). Hol is the boy, and Het is the girl.

So now they have five (if you count the unborn child) kids under the age of 6, or whatever.

So now Fritz is going to become a full blown adult.

He grew up, um... special looking.

Then Galle went into labor.

It's a boy! Meet Hajó, which means Ship in Hungarian.

And that's as far as I've played. The nursery is full to bursting, but I'm so excited to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck keeping your sanity. I have to ask, why did you want twins so desperately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the idea of them adopting twins. I like sim babies. And I'm kind of disappointed that they can't adopt siblings, since you totally can in real life.

    ReplyDelete