Thursday, July 8, 2010

Generation German, Chapter Nine



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in German, Rund Um Die Welt.

Last time, Mel and Edel died, and Fais got pregnant with the Grim Reaper's baby.

The triplets are continuing to skill. I still don't know what to do with Gummi, so she drifts between sculpting, logic, and cooking.

Galle continues to write, and has reached level five in the writing career. If you have any writers in your game, they definitely should do it! You earn promotions from the money you get from your books anyway, so you don't even have to do anything extra!

Gabe is inventing and occasionally plays chess with Gummi when she's lonely or bored.

Fais is meditating through her pregnancy. I wish it still froze their needs like it used to, that would make this so much easier.

I suppose she has to get up sometimes. It's Gefahr's birthday!

He is neurotic, insane, and unlucky. Yes, this truly is the neurotic generation.

That night, Fais goes into labor in the garden! At last! I'm hoping for twin girls.

Aw, it's a little boy! And he has his father's skintone!

But where'd that little girl come from? It's mixed gender twins! I have no idea how that happened, my only guess is that one of the mods I have installed allows for that (which I kind of like).
The boy is named Geschehen which means Happen in German. He is evil and a heavy sleeper.
The girl is Gewinnen which means Win. I was thinking we could call her Winnie. She is also Evil and something else I don't remember.

"Hmm... Baby. Crying baby... I don't think I like this any more."

The next day was Saturday, and I decided to throw a huge birthday for the triplets. Fritz came too, and got to become a young adult because I wasn't in the mood for waiting for him to grow up.

"Hmm... Gabe."
"Hmm... Galle."
"Hmm... Dishwasher."

The party lagged my game like wicked, so I didn't get many pictures until after everyone left.

I think Gabe kind of grew into her looks. I was actually kind of stunned when I saw her. She's... pretty! She wants to be a ghost hunter! I moved her out, though, since I've already decided she's not the heiress.

Gummi wants to be a Top Chef.
She'll have to find Tom Colicchio on her own, though, because I moved her out. I was going to let her stay, but when I confused her and Fais three times in ten minutes, it was time for her to go.

That just leaves Galle. I like Galle. She's pretty. She rolled brave as her final trait. She wants to be a firefighter and save 30 people.
You can tell I like her because I took a ton of pictures of her. Normally I shoot 3 pictures of a sim from 3 angles (straight on, turned a little, and moving) then pick the best one later. I shot 5 pictures of Galle in each position.

I'm not going to spam you with every single picture of her, but here are a few of my favorites! You'll notice I gave her a scar. I figure, she's a firefighter now, she's going to have scars!

I also didn't move her out right away (ooh, ah!) I figure, if the little ones grow up and I don't like them, then she'll work on her LTW and be the heiress and start making babies once they move out. If they grow up and I do like them and pick one of them for heir(ess), then she'll work on her LTW and move out once they're old enough to take the throne. I'm also a little scared that Marc and maybe even Fais will die before the kids are old enough to look after themselves.

I also let her invite Fritz over to woo him again. While they were flirting and building up their relationship I discovered that the timestream was being very kind to Gummi. She's already dating Fate Sparrow, Fritz's sister that she hit on that one time, after maybe 3 hours of being out of the house. Go Gummi!

Galle and Fritz (I think his real name is something lame like Franz, Fritz is better) are so cute together. Their relationship was quickly rekindled.

So she got down on one knee. Of course he said yes, and promptly moved into the legacy household.
Sure, I could have let the timestream take care of him, but I don't want him going anywhere. Better to have him here, where I can keep an eye on him. Besides, an extra pair of hands can help with the babies!

Franz "Fritz" Sparrow is a young adult with dark brown hair and really cool eyes. He wants to be an international super spy and he's already in the police career (thank you, story progression!) He is unlucky and neurotic (two traits pretty much everyone in the house has). I think his other traits are excitable, angler, and clumsy, but don't quote me on that. His favorite color is green, but I dressed him in red... just because.

And he has a funny nose.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I ended up double-posting because the comments were acting strange, that's why I deleted the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was the story progression mod, or maybe the super computer. I remember reading about that being toggle-able. I don't know about any mods that don't let you have girls, though!

    ReplyDelete