Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Generation German, Chapter One



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in German, Rund Um Die Welt.

Last time, the legacy kids were growing up, and Frac got engaged and moved out.

Fais grew up so pretty! She didn't roll any LTW related to tattooing (does one exist?) and all hers were job related, so now she wants to do the new medical track.

Faux is lovely too, but I like Fais better. I decided to let Fais tattoo as a hobby and work as a doctor for a career.

So Fais tattoo'd her sister.

Then Faux moved out.

Fais needed tattoos too, so she headed off to the tattoo parlor, but the artist died before she got in the chair! There was no option to get a tattoo from a professional there any more, so she headed to the spa instead.

She got three tattoos there, which I love.





Then she rushed home to give her mother a tattoo.

Just a small one, at the base of her spine.

The next morning, she started the important work of bagging a husband. Marc Brandt, her best friend, came over.

He accepted her advances up to a point.

He even agreed to be her boyfriend.

But when she got down on one knee...

Turns out he's afraid of commitment! FRAC!

So she asked him to move in instead.

And then he was the one to propose.

While Fais set up a wedding party for that evening, I gave Marc a tiny little make over.

Then I had Marc propose marriage, because I was afraid he'd flee if given the choice.
Of course, this gave them the small problem of being Mr. and Mrs. Brandt rather than the traditional family name...

But oh well, Alphabetacy is a stupid surname anyway!

Fais then gave a tattoo to her new husband. He already had a bunch, and I left them mostly the same, but I didn't really like the back piece, so I changed it.

Then it was time for some baby making.
"What happened to that slinky black dress you were wearing? It matched my tux!"
"I thought I'd show off my hot pink pajamas instead."

The next day, between listening to kids music and watching kids TV while discussing her fertility treatments, Fais discovered she was pregnant.

I allowed her to garden without the music, but other than that she spent the next three days listening to that annoying tune (and so did everyone else!) Okay, so she got a break while sleeping too.

Meanwhile, the game told me Edel was about to become an elder, and sure enough he was only days away from his birthday, however Mel was still at the bottom of her age bar. That's strange, seeing as she was also at the bottom of her age bar when he was a teenager! I decided to let them age up together.

It was hard to find a look that worked for an older Edel. He was so thin and young looking before!

I think Mel is still quite pretty! Finally, a sim that ages well. I was starting to think it was a myth.

Then the family gathered 'round and cheered for Dårlig (Marc was at work, he's in the military). I have NO IDEA why. Why is Edel carrying a yeti sign as he cheers and the gals throw confetti? Dårlig didn't even notice.

But several hours later, she kicked the bucket. I guess she couldn't live long enough to see her great-grandchildren, even though she lived for a long, long time.

And so, generation D comes to a close. With Generation G right around the corner, there's hardly time to mourn. I'm not that sad, since it's been a long time coming, including TWO death flowers. However... I will miss Wolfe and Dårlig. They were a wonderful pair.

1 comment:

  1. I love this legacy! :D
    I also love how you make every chapter short and fast. It moves things along really well
    I also loved the part about the yeti. I was cracking up.

    ReplyDelete