Monday, June 14, 2010

Generation French, Chapter Six



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in French, Partout Dans Le Monde.
In this legacy, each generation will be named a word starting with their letter from a language starting with that letter; so a sim from generation F could be named Former, the French word for Train.

Last time on the Around the World Legacy, Edel and Mel had twin girls, Faux and Fais.

Some of you must know what this shot means... I got Ambitions! Finally! Very excited. I got it somewhere around the middle of this chapter, which means there are a few inconsistencies as I took out CC, made sure the game worked, and added it back in slowly. Bear with me as I now explore the new options in my game!

But first... it's time for some twin sized birthdays.
"Stop banging on the stove, old woman! Who knows how many more of these birthdays you'll get to see."
Gee, Mel, not very nice at all! For some reason, she hates DÃ¥rlig.

Fais got Wolfe's coloring completely! She's so adorable!

Faux is certainly pretty too, and I love that brown hair.

Then Edel was off to do his thing. This is Lilac Colbert, an edited version of Lilac Chimeree since I didn't add in all her CC quite yet (in anticipation of Ambitions).

Edel also woo(hoo)'d Seona Hart-Costello of the Chimeree legacy. I gave Edel the No Jealousy reward, and it's made my life a whole lot easier!

He also has high enough charisma that he introduces himself and they become instant friends. Courtship takes all of 30 seconds.

Back at home, Frac is celebrating his birthday to teen. It's so rare for me to have a sibling so much older than the others, but here he is...

He still looks strikingly like his father, but his face is at least a little different (phew!)

Mr. Sparkles over here can add One Numeral of As Numerous As The Stars to his list of conquests (eighteen of them!)

Err, make that nineteen. This is Lavender Golden, another sim based off a Chimeree.

He also tried to woo Zero, but she was having none of it. Maybe another day.

In honor of Ambitions, I decided to give Edel a tattoo or two.

He got this Koi on his back and the woohoo symbol on his wrist. He also (finally) got a job in the new education career!

And now for another baby update: My simself had twin girls, Jeannine and Yvonne. Esmeralda Twig had a baby boy, Barret. Lilac gave birth to Claudio Colbert, and Seona had Ezekiel Hart-Costello, both boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment