Monday, June 21, 2010

Generation French, Chapter Nine



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in French, Partout Dans Le Monde

Wait a second, how'd we get here?
Let's back up.

Last time, the twins grew up and their hobbies were taking over the house.

Wolfe was painting quite a bit, too, until... he stopped, just after mastering the skill.

"My butt tingles."
Oh no! It's for real this time!

Goodbye, Victor Wolfe. You were a great legacy spouse, even though you never actually married in.

After that depressing news, um, no one noticed, and it was time for Frac to grow up.

He's quite handsome! I don't think he will be the heir, but I might have him stick around until the twins grow up, in case I change my mind.

Edel, meanwhile, met up with a few of his old mistresses. First he called over Lavender...

...then Esmeralda.

After a night of debauchery, Edel returned to his post, building the painting skill when he doesn't have anything better to do.

I was so excited when little miss Faux made the time machine! She maxed her inventing skill level, then took a dive inside.

She came back from the past with a new outfit, which I decided to set for her formal wear. Then she went and (finally) registered as a self-employed inventor. Thanks for the suggestion, Mariah!

Oh, and when I changed her formal wear, I also gave her a new hairdo.

Edel took advantage of his day off to woo me once again, but I'm starting to think he needs to slow down on this baby making thing.

DÃ¥rlig has not been slowing down on the writing thing. I had her write one book of each genre she hadn't tried yet, and now she's writing masterpieces instead of the shorter non-fiction novels.

Art is huge in the house, now that I have three sims building it. Fais studies new fashion designs.

Mel studies architecture between work-outs.

And Edel is painting, like you saw earlier.

Frac has changed my mind about letting him hang around the legacy house. He has a girlfriend I moved over from Twinbrook, and I want to see them get married and move on.

So I let him propose engagement to her, then had him move out and into her small house. I hope the timestream will marry them and even give them kids!

Frac isn't the only one who is looking for love. Fais has found herself an ex-Twinbrookian too. His name is Marc something-or-other.

Next time, we'll see Fais and Faux grow up, and I'll decide on an heiress (for sure this time) and start generation G!

P.S. Edel's son Ezekiel Hart-Costello died in a fire, and tow more sons were born: Derick Twig (son of Esmerelda), and Tobin Golden (son of Lavender). That makes 23 kids (20 living)!

No comments:

Post a Comment