Monday, June 14, 2010

Generation French, Chapter Seven



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in French, Partout Dans Le Monde.
In this legacy, each generation will be named a word starting with their letter from a language starting with that letter; so a sim from generation F could be named Former, the French word for Train.

Last time on the Around the World Legacy, I got Ambitions and Edel spread his genes to 19 children.

The new tattoos are really cool, so I decided to let Mel get one too. She has some Simlish along one arm.

She then went outside and played her guitar by the ocean while the sun set. Gorgeous!

Wolfe was the only one home the next morning to spin the twins.

Fais is really quite pretty, but I couldn't resist using the new hair. She got the new eco-friendly trait. I'm not sure which hobby she'll be trying out yet.

Faux, meanwhile, has a sort of wide-eyed innocence to her. I gave her the eccentric trait, trying to aim her at the inventing hobby once she's older.
Then the game crashed to the desktop while saving.

This time, I had their party early so everyone could go watch.

The girls got the same traits, I just styled them a little differently. They went outside to bounce on their new trampoline once the party was over.

Frac is helping my by experimenting with sculptures. He's making some out of clay in the nectar cellar for now. I'll make him a better studio (like Edel's new fashion garage) soon.

Later, while everyone else was at work, Edel grew up into a full fledged adult. I don't know if it was his birthday or not - the game had a pop-up that said so, but his life bar was pretty low - but he has a teenage son, he can grow up into a full adult!

He looks so much older! Oh dear, that face really didn't age gracefully.

Now, this wouldn't be an Ambitions update without laundry!

First Mel collects all the laundry from the hampers...

...then she puts it in the washing machine...

...then she hangs the clothes on the clothesline. Laundry has never been so exciting!

Meanwhile, Frac is sculpting everything, so I made him a special sculpting room in the basement.

And then I discovered this. Frac can make ice sculptures of other sims. FRAC-ING ICE SCULPTURES!

So I decided to let him make ones of the heirs. I made a basement level bellow the pools and the nectar cellar, a long hall of ice-sculpture places.

He sculpted his father, too, and will stick around until I decide who's heir next and let him sculpt them too.

Baby update! One had a son named Joshua Numeral, and Lavender had a son named Dedrick Golden who later drowned.

No comments:

Post a Comment