Friday, August 5, 2011

Generation Japanese, Chapter Three



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Japanese, 世界中 (Sekaijū).

Last time, Iella got pregnant and will hopefully have ginger babies!

Just a little update on the spares, Isola and Topher had a son Wade, then broke up. They got back together, and had another son named Pedro. Isola is now the town bike, but I think she and Topher are still together anyway. Iato and Ricky are still dating, no signs of marrying yet.

Ginger babies! This baby better be ginger.

Meanwhile, it's Joy's birthday.
Joy: What, you don't love me because I'm not ginger?
I... didn't say that.

Joy's birthday was a complete disaster. The game slowed down to a crawl, and by the time she got to the cake everyone at the party had left already. Then Ella wouldn't take her to the cake. She'd get there and then put her on the ground. It ended with all the adults standing around her and staring at the toddler on the floor. Finally I cheated to age her up.

I love her. I love her eyes. I love her hair. I love her rhinestone glasses.

Joy is evil, insane, and unlucky.

Lucky didn't age up yet, so they played together a bit.

And then, during a tea party...

Lucky: I feel funny!
Joy: Oh look, juice!

Joy tells Lucky about all her evil plots.

Since she's insane, the family doesn't seem to find anything out of the ordinary with her talking to her imaginary friend.

And then autosave failed, and the game threw an error 12.
Joy: Wat.
I had to replay the past few days. Ugh.

Random photo of Immy working out.

I feel like Coke doesn't get a lot of screentime, but honestly, writing isn't that interesting. He spends all his time parked right here, in front of the pictures of him and his wives.

Ella: Hey Georgie, I've got some news for you. I'm pregnant.

Ella: Tell me you'll leave your wife and help me raise this baby... WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S THE SLAYER?!

So Ella called someone else instead.

What, what, what are you doing?
Ella: Waiting for my date.

Umm... Ell?

I thought she was a little young for you.
Vivi: I just turned YA, and besides, I told you I don't have any problem with this. I can make my own decisions. Also, FLOWERS! They smell like flowers! How could I say no?


Ella snags a first kiss.

Then she goes into labor.

It's a little boy! He's a grumpy virtuoso, and his name is Jin'ai, which means Benevolence in Japanese.

Infants are boring, and he's growing up the next day.

More photos of Coke writing. Hello Coke!

Jin is sharing a birthday with Indy.

Hopefully the cake won't glitch this time.

Holy Chimeree... Indy grows up... just as pretty as he was before. Wow. Okay.
Too bad he's not technically in the bloodline.

Indy stuck around for cake, then booked it out of there. It was hard to say goodbye, but I had to let him go.

FRECKLES! AND HE'S GINGER! JIN'AI IS A FRECKLY GINGER BABY!

And remember to remove baby before washing his shirt.

Vivi is the only guest at the party, since she and Ella never got to finish their date.

Um, guys, in front of the children? Really?

Vivi is never nude, and they made weird, never nude woohoo in the shower.

H reached level 5 of sports (her second career) so I had her switch to culinary. I'm not sure if she's got time to complete her LTW, however.

It's costume time!

Lucky: What are you wearing?
Joy: I'm a prince!
Lucky: I wish I could be a prince too.

Lucky: I want to be real!
Joy: It's okay, Lucky, Mom has a potion to make you real. She said you could have it as soon as I'm a teenager, because teen imaginary friends are creepy.

So Joy and Lucky played all day, with Joy in her new prince costume.

Joy: Ow.

Obligatory lol at pillow fights with imaginary friends.

Wait, Ella's pregnant again! This is certainly becoming a familiar situation.
Ella: Shurrup.
Just then I got a notification that Vivi was involved with Miranda Alto.

Now, before I leave you here, I have a poll up trying to decide who Ella should marry. It's on boolprop, or you can vote here. The poll ends in four days from posting here. Click here to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment