Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Generation Japanese, Chapter Five



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Japanese, 世界中 (Sekaijū).

Last time, Ella had a daughter named Ginny who got no face time, Ella and Vivi got engaged, and Joy grew up but then the game crashed again.

This is Ginny. Now you've seen her. Moving on.

My saved file was getting huge, so I moved the family earlier than I intended. Like everyone else ever, I moved them to legacy island. I love this place, with all the old sims.

As you can see, the house is on a bigger lot, so I did some renovations. I added a tool shed in the garden which will eventually go down to the basement (oh yeah, I'm building a basement) and also a little deck with a hot-tub.

Ella and Vivi weren't engaged in this 'hood, so I moved her in instead and gave her a bit of a make-over.

They're so cute together! Still in just as much love as before.

Ella: So, Viv, is that still a yes?

Vivi: lol no

Ella: Wat.

Ella: Let's hug for a while...

...

Ella: So, Vivi...

Ella: How about now? Marry me?

Ella: Please?

Vivi: Okay, I guess.

Meanwhile, just down the path, Coke teaches Jin to talk.

For some reason, Lucky and Joy weren't good friends any more, and he became a doll again. Grr... So she sat down to play for hours. She was growing up the next day, so...

H paints Vivi's portrait. We lost all the paintings in the move (argh!) so it's time to repaint Ella's as well...

Finally engaged, Ella has that bachelorette party she always wanted. Since they're new to town, and Ella has slept with half the people they know, most of the party was her brother dancing alone in an empty room.
During the party we learned that Bran and his wife became elders then broke up.

Ella showed up late for her own party, since she was busy taking care of Jin right before she left.

After the party, Ella hung around the club and had a few drinks.
Ella: I'm getting married.

Ella: Hey, pretty vampire!
Shush, your dating days are over!


Spares update: Iato broke up with Ricky and started dating Domingo Starr (Joy's half-sister). Indy is now dating Nina Caliente. Isola broke up with Topher again, and has been receiving the services of Daniel Pleasant, town gigolo. Both of Issy's sons are now children, I should get the family to visit them so you can see, they look a lot like their father from what I've seen.

Back at home, we're biding our time until the weekend. Vivi wants to top the acting career, and Ella's finally working on her LTW to top the medical career, so they're both busy until the weekend. Which is fine by me, since then the kids will be a bit older and the wedding will be easier to manage.

Speaking of...
Vivi: Yeah, it's birthday time!

Joy, Jin, and Ginny are all growing up today! For real this time.

Jin is pretty cute! I love the tan freckly skin. He kind of looks like a girl, though (the hair didn't help).

This time I gave Joy a slightly different make-over. She looks a lot like her mum when she doesn't have her glasses, but with her father's hair and nose.
By the way she rolled nurturing, so now she's evil, insane, unlucky, and nurturing.

All three kids have red eyes~! I like that hair, too.

Luckily, Lucky aged up with Joy, so he's not gone for good! Unfortunately, she still needs to improve her relationship with him.

Ginny also got an imaginary friend. This time I gave him a name myself. His name is Constantine, Kostya for short. (I've been reading Anna Karenina all summer, it put me in the mood for Russian nicknames.)

Joy (who I keep accidentally calling Ella): I lurve you!
Coke: Am I interrupting?

Immy is still alive, I swear! She's nearing 90, though, and the family could really use the extra household space. It turns out, Lucky can't turn real until one of the elders dies. Frammit.

I should confess, I thought I already knew who I wanted for heir before Ginny grew up. I wanted Joy to marry Lucky and take over. But Jin is pretty cute and could pass on the freckly skin, and Ginny also has an imaginary friend, so... I don't know any more. We may have a poll this generation after all.

Upstairs...
Ella: Weddings!

Family tv time is a sacred bond in this family. They all gather around and-
wait, did I give Ella and Vivian the same pjs?

Vivi: Well, if you paid any attention to science...

While Vivi was on a potty break, Joy took her seat.
Joy: Me...
Someone get that girl a sandwich!

Whoa, what the heck is that? Jin, did you do this?

Aww, siblings.

Joy: Say science. Science!

Joy: Uh, toothbrush?
Ginny: Toof!

And that's all I have! So not everything I promised, I guess. Next time... A wedding (probably), someone dies (probably), and Lucky finally becomes real (maybe)!

No comments:

Post a Comment