Friday, August 26, 2011

Generation Japanese, Chapter Six - Part One



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Japanese, 世界中 (Sekaijū).

Last time, I promised you a wedding but decided to wait for Ella and Vivian's days off; Joy, Jin, and Ginny grew up; Lucky was going to become real, but didn't; and we waited for the elders to die.

Click on any picture to make it larger

Vivi had an opportunity to read this book for work, and I had her do it. She's moving ahead on her career pretty slowly. I realize that she should probably get some fame stars, but with the full household I haven't had much time to manage her.
Luckily, just recently Iato and Indy both gained a star (along with Domingo Starr, I think?)

Also, update on the spares: Iato broke up with Domingo and started dating Becky Baker-Holiday (Topher's mother) then he broke up with Becky and started dating Domingo, who I just remembered is Ella's enemy. I believe Iato and Domingo are expecting an accidental baby. Indy and Nina Caliente are still very much in love. Isola is dating Topher again. Issy and Topher are expecting another (accidental) baby, but Issy is still meeting with the gigolo (Daniel Pleasant) on occasion. Their oldest child, Wade, is dating Lilith Pleasant. Pedro, the now middle child has become the town bully.

Also, Bran Starr started dating the slayer, Soo Jin Kahm. They had a shotgun wedding when Soo Jin got pregnant. I think I need to change the odds on the risky woohoo...

Speaking of the babies, Ginny plays with Kostya every day, and she loves him.

Joy has been taking care of Ginny, even though you'd think with three elders in the house there would always be someone to watch her.

Hey look, it's family TV time.

There's no real point to this photo, other than to notice the disbanding of family TV time. I'm not sure why I keep photographing it, other than the fact that I've never had a family that loves the TV as much as this one.

Ginny's birthday arrived faster than I expected it to!

I let her keep her hair. I'm not sure how I feel about her looks (kind of blah) but I guess we'll just wait and see.

My poor kids keep having this problem that if they get on the bus after 8:03 they don't arrive in school in time for their field-trip. So even if they arrive at school before it starts, they get in trouble for missing the trip (which they were on time for! Argh!)

Jin: Ah, fresh clothes...

Ella: What the Frac were you thinking?! RAAAAGE!

Jin: WTF?!

This is your regular reminder that one of the elders is still alive. Hello Coke.

Ella had an opportunity to talk to Cassandra Lothario (that's right, she married Don) for work, and I think Ms. Lothario is pregnant.

Then Ella had to go talk to this guy, but he had to be at work so she needs to chase after him later.

Kostya became real (finally).

Ginny and Kostya are pretty cute. I wonder if I'll have space in the house for both Kostya and Lucky to become real.

Family dinner! That almost never happens. It's rare that more than one person is hungry at the same time.

I feel bad for poor, neglected Jin. I wanted a ginger baby so bad, and I got one, and then I didn't give him the attention he deserved. I'm sorry, Jin!

I'm getting sick of everything breaking all the time. While we wait for Imogen to die (sad, but true) she's upgrading everything to unbreakable. It seems like at least one shower is always broken around here.

Finally, someone in the house is using the hot tub! I almost forgot they had one!

Fixing things in her bathing suit. Again.

Elsewhere... Ella's becoming an adult!

The first birthday I forgot about... but also the first sparkle dance I've captured. That must count for something, right Ell?
Ella: Frac-off, it took you ten generations before you didn't give someone cake.

I did change her hair. I don't like when YA look the same as adults. I think this is cute, and more mature.

I have no idea why I took this photo.
H: Zzz... Home...

Ella, with her new hair, invents some more. Eventually I'm going to have to stick her back on the chemistry table to make another potion for Kostya, but it's not a big deal until at least two elders die.

I'm not sure what to do with Ginny, so I kind of let her wander around on her own. She plays with Kostya a lot, or just seems to wander about the lot. I need to do a better job of taking care of the kids.

Meanwhile, Vivian is practicing her charisma skill. I promise I'll send her out to meet celebrities soon.

It's the night before the wedding, and Joy is actually doing her homework autonomously.

The next day... Well, I had a huge wedding for Vivian and Ella, and took a ton of pictures, so I'm going to post the wedding as a separate update. But don't worry, I'm writing that right after, so it should be up soon!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment