Monday, August 22, 2011

Generation Japanese, Chapter Four



Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy, or, in Japanese, 世界中 (Sekaijū).

Last time, Ella had a freckly ginger son and then got pregnant with Vivi's baby.

And we open with a shot of a pregnant Ella doing laundry. I know it's been a long time since the last chapter, but now I'm out of work for two weeks before I go back to school, so hopefully things can speed along here.

Ella was invited to Vivi's party and of course she went. Vivian won the poll to determine Ella's spouse*, so I sent Ella straight to flirt with her.

*complete poll results: Vivian 3, Georgie 2, Bran 1, No spouse 1

Ella: I'm having your baby, bb! You should break up with Miranda!
Vivi: Good point.

They are adorable, but Vivi kept rejecting Ella's proposals to go steady, so eventually she just went home.

Meanwhile... I forget why I took this picture, but Joy is pretty cute, yeah?

Joy is fond of masterminding plots with Lucky.
Joy: Here's the plan...

Ella: 'sup, still pregnant.

Ella went over to Vivi's house once again, to see if she was in a better mood, but she was still unhappy from the party. Gah.



Coke, meanwhile, plays with the adorable (FRECKLY GINGER!) Jin.

B'aw.

I forget why I took this picture... maybe it was to show that Immy is still around?

During this chapter, H got up to level four in the culinary career. I don't know if she's going to make her LTW before she dies. I'll have to try it again with another sim and actually put a lot of effort into it.

BABY! Ah!

Ella: DAMN YOU VIVIAN WILLIAMS!

She had a girl, but for some reason I don't have a picture of the baby. Anyway, I named the new girl Jini, meaning Mercy. I'll be calling her Ginny from now on.

Once again, Ella went to Vivian's place, and this time they were both in a good mood.
Ella: Go steady with me?
Vivi: Duh.

Vivian: FLOWERS AGAIN?! They smell like-
Ella: I know, flowers. Just take them.

We wasted no time. These two aren't getting any younger.

Vivi: Whatever could it be?

Vivi: OMG MY STALKING PAID OFF!

Ella: Is that a yes?

Vivi: Duh.

LESBIANS!** (Well, a lesbian and a bisexual, but that doesn't have the same ring to it.)

** Every time we passed a lesbian couple on the street, my ex-girlfriend used to exclaim "LESBIANS!" We got a lot of dirty looks, but it was kind of funny. We live in a small town, so it's rare to see other queer people.

Then Vivian peed herself.

Sunday was Joy's birthday, and I was also aging the baby up!

I did actually age them up, but after Joy's make-over the game threw another error 12.
Joy: Hah, my birthdays glitch your game!

Yeah. Anyway, the save file was getting huge, and I was planning on moving everyone to a new 'hood soon anyway (though I planned on doing it for the next generation). So I've packed everyone up and moved... but haven't started playing that 'hood yet. That's next chapter. But just to taunt you... here are the photos of what happened before that error 12.




Next time... Joy grows up, AGAIN! Lucky becomes real! Ginny actually gets some face time! A gay wedding! And probably some other stuff too, I haven't really played it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment