Thursday, August 5, 2010

Generation Hungarian, Chapter Five



Hello, and welcome to the Around the World Legacy. Or, in Hungarian, Körülbelül A Világ.

Last time, Galle had a baby girl named Helyzet, and some birthdays happened.

More birthdays!

Hátulja is super pretty. I love her, but unfortunately she seems to be a clone of her mother. I'm not going to have any clone heirs.

This is Hajó. He's so cute. I think he's pretty much the same as Galle, except male.

He's at the chess table until I figure out what else to do with him.

And someone's working on athletic, woohoo.

And then... the inventing station set Hol on fire.

No one seemed to care much.

Hol calmly walked to the showers to extinguish himself.

While the rest of the family...










...no one even batted an eye. This is weird. Also, I didn't realize how huge my family was. Seriously, look at them all!

Hol returned to inventing.

Then promptly ignited again. Once again, the whole family was totally calm.

I decided to let him play chess for a while instead.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, when it comes to skilling, it's difficult to tear any Sims away, especially if you've told them to without anything else in their queue.

    ReplyDelete