Thursday, August 5, 2010

Generation Hungarian, Chapter Four



Hello, and welcome to the Around the World Legacy. Or, in Hungarian, Körülbelül A Világ.

Last time, Galle had a son, Három, then got pregnant again.

I feel like I should update you on my spares right about now. It's been a while, eh?
Frac married Sophie, but they never had children. He passed away sometime around the start of this update.
Faux had two children with Andy, Mayra and Jorge, and broke up with Andy before Jorge was born. Then she married Cruz and had a son named Yasun.
Geshehen has a girlfriend named Rena Mice, daughter of the town bully A. Nonny Mice.
Gewinnen is married to a man named Jason.
Gummi and Fate got married recently, and I think they're expecting a child.
Gabe broke up with Hassan and has started dating Judd. She had a child with Hassan but I don't remember their name and didn't write it down.
Gefahr dated Karin, but they broke up, then he got engaged with Lali, but they broke up, and now he's dating a girl named Julie. I think he's cheating on her.

Now back to your regularly scheduled legacy.

It's time for Hol and Het to grow up.

Het is kind of adorable. I almost gave her and her brother the same hair, but I decided that was weird.
I still can't tell them apart at a glance, though.

It might be the same shade of hair color? Or maybe that I gave them the same clothes but in different colors.

Het is a virtuoso, so I'm going to buy her a guitar when she's old enough. Until then, she paints, because that's easy and decorates the house.

I have no idea what to do with Mr. Hol, so I sent him to invent, but it really upsets me when he gets hurt. D:

Fritz finished doing whatever it was he was doing (oh yeah, athletic and logic) and I decided to let him have what I think is Lemon's old guitar. He's doing pretty well on it.


Hey look, birthday time again. Woo. Frac'in. Hoo.

Did I mention Frac died?

Anyway, Hadjárat is really cute. It's the red hair with pink streaks. I love it...

Besides being annoying, Három looks like another clone except, this is interesting, I think he might have Fritz's nose?

The twins play chess together sometimes, because that's fun and builds relationships. So yeah.

And then Galle went into labor.

...
....
...alright, so I'm leaving you guys there.

Yeah right! Let's see the gender of this baby.

It's a girl! Her name is "The Situation." Otherwise known as Helyzet.

And that's where I'll leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment