Friday, July 13, 2012

Generation Korean, Chapter Four

Hello, and welcome back to the Around the World legacy. It's nice to have you back again. Last time Jini was networking and Kae Dee was making friends, although she's not the only member of the six to meet someone new, Ko and Ka Na Li Ah also made new friends on sleepover night.
And for Ko, this seems to be a pretty nice friendship that's starting. Miranda: Ko! Thanks for inviting me over! It's nice to see you! I mean- I- Ko: Please. Stop. Worrying.
Miranda almost became part of the family, considering the amount of time she spent at the house. Ko didn't even seem to notice chess games any more. Not that her sisters minded not losing for a bit.
Kal Nal: "Whatever. I wipe my hands of them. She can have her amazing chess victories. I'm a novelist now."
What about you, Keu Gi, enjoying chess games again? Keu Gi: "It's no fun without Ko kicking my butt. I'd rather paint penguins."
Ki Keun: "Hey Ko, want to play chess some time?" Ko: "Uh, I'd love to, but Miranda wanted to show me something called 'catch.'" Ki Keun: "...oh. Uh, let me know how that goes."
Kal Nal: "Is it just me, or is Ko the only one that has a social life around here?" Keu Gi: "When I play pretend it's like I'm not alone." Kal Nal: "Are you sure you don't have the insane trait?" Keu Gi: "Besides, it's not true, Ka Na Li Ah has a friend too." Kal Nal: "Ka Na Li Ah? But all she does is sit in her room and paint! She doesn't even talk to people!" Outside...
Belisama: "My canary, tell me more about this art project of yours..."
Look at this! The last round of tots have already aged out of baby care, and Kostya's taking care of a whole new mess of trouble, including Edmond Caliente, son of two-star celebrity Nina Caliente. Jini: "Quick, befriend that baby! He'll be famous when he's older!" Kostya: "I liked it better when I wasn't 'babysitter to the stars.'"
At least, even when he's working, Kostya finds some time to go outside and get spherical objects hurled at him by his wife.
And yes, the house did get a little renovation, in preparation for the chaos that will be six teenagers under one roof. Those kids need more space to their own!
Plus, now they have a bar, so Kostya can awkwardly drink during all the upcoming house parties!
But before anyone can grow up, it's time for some dance recitals, and a scouting badge awarding ceremony. Woo!
Okay, now it's time for the chaos of six teenagers under one roof. Jini: "Happy birthday girls, I threw you a party of celebrities to celebrate!" Kae Dee: "Gee, thanks mom. But, uh, now we can't get to the cakes." Like always, the party/birthday combination slowed down my game to the point where it took several hours for everyone to grow up, and by then the party was gone.
Jini: "Happy birthday everyone! You look great!" Next time: I will show you their make-overs... ...oh all right, only kidding, I'm going to do that right now.
Kal Nal has really grown into her face now that she's a teenager.
Kae Dee also has a pretty face, but her looks were very strong to find a hairstyle that fit and went with her bubbly personality.
Ka Na Li Ah bears a strong resemblance to her mother, don't you think?
Ko also has that round face, but her eyes and hair kind of overpower that look.
The ever-creative Keu Gi remains creative in her dressing style, and actually brings some surprises in with her appearance.
And last but not least, Ki Keun has certainly grown up, but she's the same dorky girl she was before her birthday too. And now, this is really where I say goodbye. See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. I love how different all of the girls look! I can't imagine playing with that many all at once, so kudos for not killing any of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete