Sunday, May 23, 2010

Generation Estonian, Chapter Four



Hello, and welcome to the new Around the World Legacy. Or, in Estonian, Maailmas.
In this legacy, each generation will be named a word starting with their letter from a language starting with that letter; so a sim from generation E could be named Esmaspäeviti, the Estonian word for Every Monday.

Last time on the Around the World Legacy, Dårlig and Wolfe had a house full of children. They had a teenage daughter, Esimene, a child son, Edel, twin toddler girls, Eesti and Eile, and a toddler son, Ettevaatust. Wolfe also adopted an infant daughter, Ei.

Edel is quite the ladies man. He makes lots of friends at school, then is always visiting them after school.

He only talks with the girls, though!

He even found out, through the grapevine, that his father had a sister, who had a daughter: Elizabeth. She's a white-haired teen Esimene's age.

Before he can go looking for this cousin, it's time for the twins to grow up. Thank god! The family's been ridiculously busy trying to keep everything happy.

Eesti's favorite color is orange. Wonder where her green eyes came from...?

Eile's favorite color - pink - matches those gorgeous eyes! I wish more of the kids had gotten those eyes. The hair's pretty cute on her, too.

"So, tell me about this Elizabeth Wolfe..."

The next day, while everyone's at school and work, it's time for Wolfe to become an elder! Poor man still has an infant (adopted) daughter! He's not ready to grow old! Oh, I hope he'll make it in time for all the kids to become teens!
And why isn't Dårlig here to watch him? It's her first day back from maternity leave! She's taken a job in the science career. It's her LTW to top it.

He aged pretty well, and has a cool hat befitting of a politician.

"Now, really, I'd like to meet Elizabeth."
"Why are you so set on this, Edel?"
"I dunno, it's just interesting. No one ever has cousins in this family! None of Mom's siblings has had kids yet, and none of grandma's did either!"

Hold that thought! The next morning it's time for Dårlig to become a full fledged adult. Poor thing's so much younger than her husband. I'm scared he's going to die and she'll be left with the six kids.

But she's aged gracefully. I toned down her make-up, but otherwise left her as-is.

At the same time, Ei grew into a lovely little toddler. She's got unique brown hair I've never seen on anyone else, it's not from one of pre-sets. Her blue eyes are also real gorgeous. Gotta love her. I almost wish she could be considered part of this family line.

"Look, Ashley Stubbleman," yes, that's her real name, "cut the run around. I just want to meet my cousin."

...and this is where I'll leave you for now.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find an edit button to fix some grammatical errors, so I had to delete my earlier post, but here's essentially what it said.

    Just joined the blogging community, but I've been following Sims legacies for years. Since yours is one of them, and you are a member of the same blogging site, I decided it was about time I posted something.

    My favorite part of your legacy? The internationality. :) I'm always happy to learn new things about other countries. Hopefully I'll get to visit some of them.

    About Ei--I thought her hair color is one of the presets in CAS? I know I've seen it before...but I think it's more red than brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ei's hair is too red to be the lightest brown hair, too dark to be any of the blonds, and too brown to be the red hair. I checked by clicking on each preset, then undoing. It changed visibly each time, so clearly none of the preset hair colors matched her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Holly Alto have a similar hair color?

    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Holly_Alto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe, I'm not sure, but it looks a little less red to me.

    ReplyDelete